We aim to go from data to insight by uncovering hidden patterns, combining information and discovering useful knowledge from the abundance of data available at all levels of human activity (e.g. from mobile apps and wearable devices at the personal level, from industrial sensors at the factory shop floor, from water or transport sensors at the smart city level and online communities at the societal level).
Our research topics in the Analyse phase include:
- Data and knowledge discovery, sharing and exchange
- Machine learning and prescriptive data analytics
- Personalization and recommender Systems
- Data harmonization and semantic interoperability
- Linked Open Data and FAIR data management