The European KM Forum aims to build up a KM community in Europe and to support and identify commonality in KM terminology, application and implementation.
The European KM Forum will:
- bring together the available critical mass of KM experts in Europe
- define open standards and common approaches to KM in order to make it known and applicable to a broad European business public
- analyse KM trends in Europe
- give a European flavour to KM
- set-up a major KM web portal
- stimulate and co-ordinate special interest groups and international collaboration in KM and
- evolve into a B2B community, bringing together users and suppliers, both intellectual and commercial, on an everyday basis
For more information see the project’s web page.